New dates for the 3rd EURACT Educational Conference in Budapest: 24-25 September 2021
The third EURACT Medical Education Conference has been postponed to 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The third EURACT Medical Education Conference will be held in the beautiful city of Budapest, Hungary, on 24th - 25th September 2021.
Conference venue: Semmelweis University, 1094 Budapest, Tűzoltó utca 37-47.
The conference will provide an opportunity for practicing General Practice/Family Medicine (GP/FM) teachers and researchers to meet and exchange experiences, new ideas and medical education research findings in order to continue the development of GP/FM in Europe. Education is crucial in strengthening GP/FM. Innovation in education gives energy to teachers and students. We need scientific evidence for the added value of these educational innovations. By doing so we all bring GP/FM further!
The Hungarian Academy of Teachers in Family Medicine is happy to host this conference which will offer an interesting programme including distinguished international keynote speakers, oral, poster and workshop presenters discussing innovative and broad scientific topics related to GP/FM education.
- Debbie Jaarsma, Professor in Medical Education, the Netherlands. Self regulated learning in a –sometimes chaotic workplace.
- Sjim Romme and Matthijs Bosveld, founders of Patient As a Person Foundation, the Netherlands. The patient as a partner in health professions education as a two-way street.
- Tim Swanwick, Director of Clinical Leadership Development, NHS Leadership Academy. Leadership development for a new primary care.
- Roar Maagaard, Associate Professor, Denmark. Janko Kersnik lecture The patients are our raison d’être - not to be forgotten in medical education.
Full program of the conference is available here: Time Schedule 3rd EURACT Educational Conference Budapest 2020
Registration for the conference is open now and abstracts can be submitted! For registration and abstract submitting see https://3rd-euract-educational-conference.exordo.com/
Delegates who pay the student fee must provide a valid student ID on the day.
- EURACT Member Fee Early Price €165.00
- Regular Fee Early Price €195.00
- Undergraduate Medical Student Fee Early Price €95.00
- Postgraduate Trainees Early Price €165.00
Please find below some important deadlines:
- Abstract submission 17th April 2021
- Deadline Early Bird Registration 30th April 2021
- Notification of Acceptance to authors 8th June 2021
- Deadline Regular Registration 30th June 2021
- Late Registration from 1st July 2021
We are looking forward to receiving your abstract and to welcome you at the conference!
Nynke Scherpbier deHaan
Chair of Scientific Committee